Some people remember best what they hear, others what they see, and some by what they can reach out and touch. Video comes closest to communicating all three.
- Having an effective marketing video produced for your site conveys that you are professional and well-established.
- Most viewers readily click on a play arrow before reading a full page of tightly-spaced text.
- Viewing even a short video keeps web visitors engaged six times longer on your website.
- A clear, video call to action is a high percentage play in getting prospects to call, text, or email an inquiry, or visit a retail store.
- Internet search engines heavily weigh having a video that mirrors keyword text from a business website. This boosts SEO (search engine optimization) and makes it far more likely you'll be found in online searches for the very services or products that you provide.
- You can greatly increase your marketing impact by posting a video to your social media pages, and that's not hard to do.
- Embedding a hot link to your marketing video in targeted emails is a simple but powerful networking strategy.